Sunday, January 30, 2011

In Progress of Making the Game

Finally I have a chance to post about the production of a game that a team of us are creating. It is a 2.5D vehicular combat racing game that will be played on the PC.


I am creating the beginning documentation of the design aspect of the game. Talking about the background story and the actual story of the game gives us a grasp of what we intend to make the game to be. Rules, gameplay and mechanics are also included in the part I'm working on right now and I will try to complete this rough outline before the end of February. This gives me a month to break every part down into detail and create a respectable report of our game. I will be getting help from some other people in the group however, most other teammates are working on the mechanics of the game (getting it to actually work)

I have designed the ideas of what we will be implementing into the game onto a piece of paper. This will allow us to know exactly what we need and what we already have done. It is more for us as the team to be organized and keep us in line to create the final product. 

Game Design for OverDrive the Video Game

No comments:

Post a Comment