Sunday, November 27, 2011

Level Design

Alright so after talking to my group members and looking at what we needed, some things needed to change in my level design. I created a new one from scratch but with the same floor plan idea. I placed the items in the level and added the necessary things to it so it could run properly in the program. After loading it into the game some of the objects were not showing. Pieces of the wall and couple objects were not visible. After spending couple hours trying to figure it out my patience levels had just been depleted and I deleted the level and started from scratch again. This time we created one shape and extruded it to give it depth. I added the items with success, applied the things to everything properly and tried it in the program again. Everything is looking good now and next on the list will be to UV all the objects and apply textures.
Others things on the go are working on some homework assignments and the business aspect which is project management. Using Microsoft Project to build the schedule including times, dates and payments.

Basement Level

No comments:

Post a Comment